Thursday, June 02, 2011

60th Birthday!

Your Webmaster is 60 today!

With rumours of BUS PASSES etc, I did not think we could let this opportunity go without sending greetings from all at RLCGA to CAROL......our Webmaster extraordinaire!

Many, many congratulations Carol from us all and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY

You have managed to catch several of us out in the past with JibJabs and E-cards so we felt you could not get away without something from us. Unfortunately we could not do it without your help so there are no clever pictures and I am afraid a BLOG is the best we can do as a surprise!

I hope you and Gordon have a lovely time at Lochgreen and I promise I'll send some info about the Inter County Foursomes at Milngavie today so you don't need to worry!

Have a great time and please remember--you are not as young as you used to be!!

With best wishes and love from us all in the COUNTY.

Trish


THANK YOU TRISH FOR YOUR KIND WISHES -- Have just opened my cards and one of them from my brother did make me laugh -- It just sums it up (taken with my iphone) --- make sure your sound is turned on.