Saturday, November 08, 2008

Centenary Booklet -- Help needed



Your webmaster is "hopefully" going to try to produce a book / booklet of 100 Years of Golf in Renfrewshire.

As your Captain Christeen has told you we are missing some of the early years. However, you could all help by looking around and finding any good photos or information that might be able to be included in the book.

Christeen has done a lot of work so far and I have now to try and put what we have together over the winter so please do contact me if you think you have an old photo or information that could be used.

I promise I will try and make it as cheap as possible (Click on the play button of the short video -- Christeen explains !) --- that is if I manage to put something together !!


Want to see the video in higher quality if your broadband connection is ok CLICK HERE and then select watch in high quality