Wednesday, December 31, 2008

BEST WISHES FROM CAPTAIN CHRISTEEN

Christeen Finlayson - click to enlarge

Dear All,

It is unbelieveable that a year has passed since my 2008 New Year's message. The past year was certainly an eventful and highly successful year for Renfrewshire County and I am extremely proud of the achievements of individual members and, of course, our County Team. Our aim for 2009 is to improve on our successes of last year.

I hope you have all had a marvellous Christmas with your family and friends and that you enjoy the remainder of the festive season.

I wish you good health, much happiness and excellent golf for the coming year. I also hope that our Centenary Year will be successful and enjoyable for you all. Don't forget we start off our celebrations with our Centenary Dinner on Thursday, 26th February!

Happy New Year!

Christeen