Wednesday, April 24, 2013

PAST RENFREWSHIRE COUNTY CHAMPION CLARE MARIE MACAULAY IS MOVING TO PAISLEY GOLF CLUB


Callum and Claire Marie Macaulay
Clare-Marie Macaulay (nee Carlton) married Golf Pro Callum (pictured above) two years ago. Clare-Marie who had won the RLCGA County Championship in 2003  turned to the pro ranks shortly before she got married and has now decided it is time to move from Playsport to Paisley Golf club 

 
Clare - Marie
Clare-Marie says
  "Having spent 4 great years at
Playsport Golf in which time I developed as a PGA Professional, in particular my coaching skills, I feel it’s time to move on to pastures new. 

I’ve just completed my final exams of the PGA Foundation degree and all going well I should be a PGA qualified professional in a few months time.
 I have decided to take up a full-time position at Paisley Golf Club where I will be working alongside my brother Andy. 

I’ll be based in the pro shop offering my retail golfing services coupled with a comprehensive coaching programme for all abilities, with a slight bias to ladies and juniors




As a youngster, Renfrewshire County were great with me and helped me develop my game and I want to encourage more girls within Renfrewshire to take up the game. Therefore I am organising a ‘Girls try Golf’ afternoon on Saturday 11th May (11.30am-1.00pm) to allow girls to have an opportunity to try the game for free. 
If you know anyone that would be interested in coming along please send me an email at cmmacaulay@hotmail.co.uk or phone the pro shop on 0141 884 4114.

CLICK HERE to read about about the RLCGA website 10 year Anniversary where Clare-Marie became our County Champion